It can be tough to find value in college football betting, especially in the weeks where the big guns are going against lesser opposition. Therefore, I like to ditch the straight up bets in favor of the OVER/UNDER when college football Saturday’s roll around. The beauty of playing the point total is that you can be in profit by winning around 53% of your bets. I have looked at the upcoming action for Week 10, and have selected a few games that I think might be winners in the OVER/UNDER. Let’s take a closer look at those games to see if we can turn a profit.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.