One of the great things about the college football season is that it tends to deliver a surprise team or two each year. Yes, many of these teams fall away after a big start to the year, but there are some who find a way to hang around and play their way into a major bowl game. One of the biggest surprises this year has been the play of Wake Forest. The Demon Deacons are coming into this weekend with a 5-1 record, and it has to be said that they have not hit that mark by being lucky. This will be a much tougher test for them, though, as they will be going against a Florida State team that is sure to still be riding on a bit of a high after delivering a big knockout blow to the Miami Hurricanes last weekend. The Seminoles will either ride that high into this one, or perhaps let down a little and allow Wake Forest to deliver a big online betting upset.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.