The BYU Cougars will look to pull off the upset as slight road dogs against an Arizona Wildcats team that will be looking to improve on its completely underwhelming 2-15 season. Can the Cougars reach the double-digit win mark after falling just short last season? Will the Wildcats get back to being legitimate Pac-12 conference title contenders at the very least in 2016? More importantly, which team is going to get the SU and ATS victory in this ‘under the radar’ regular season opener? Let’s find out now about the latest online college football odds!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.