The average football fan looks at nothing more than the wins and losses that teams have in order to get a gauge of how god, or bad, those teams are. When it comes to wagering, though, you have to dig a little deeper, because those wins and losses don’t always tell the whole story. Ole Miss are coming in to Week 5 of the 2016 college football online betting season with a 2-2 record, but this is a team that could just as easily be 4-0. The two games that the Rebels have lost this season have been games where they looked to be in total control. They have had a couple of second half collapses, most notably against the Alabama Crimson Tide, that have skewed their overall record in the wrong direction. Make no mistake about it, this is one of the most talented teams in the country, and they will be looking to get over .500 when they welcome in the Memphis Tigers this weekend.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.