We are in the dead period of the sports calendar year in the United States. That means there’s really no football news and won’t be until players start reporting to camp. But the college football betting season is now only about 75 days from kicking off. Here are a few NCAAF betting wins totals for the coming season that you should bet or drop or hold on — i.e. wait until closer to the season. Keep in mind that these totals are for regular-season games only, and all teams play 12 games. Conference title games or bowls don’t count toward the win total.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.