With the start of the 2017 college football season almost a month away, ‘play time’ is completely over and done with. Now that it’s time to really get down to business, there’s no better place to start than at the very beginning of the NCAAF Week 1. If you want to know which teams are going to be sure-fire straight-up (SU) winners, which ones will cover the spread (ATS) and which games look like locks to either play over or under their respective Week 1 totals, then consider your ticket punched. I’ve got the goods on a handful of Week 1 matchups that should help you get your 2017 regular season college football betting campaign off to a positive start – and hey – if you want to send some of your winnings my way, well, a friend in need is a friend indeed. Okay, all attempts at humor aside, let’s rock and roll people.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.