The first 6 weeks of the college football season are in the books, and we are starting to see a little bit of separation before the top 4 teams and the rest of the chasing pack. The Louisville Cardinals had thrown their hat into the playoff ring with a really impressive start to the season, but saw things come off the rails a little bit with a loss to Clemson in Week 5. When you lose a big game like that, what you really want to do is get right back on the horse, but with a bye week last weekend, the Cardinals have had a little extra time to stew over that loss. That may end up being bad news for the Duke Blue Devils who will be the first team to face what is sure to be an angry Louisville team. This is a game that could get out of hand early if things start to go the way of the Cardinals, but the Blue Devils may be able to hang in there if they can establish their run game. Find the updated betting lines for this game here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Total Wins Betting Preview
- Five NCAA Football Teams Totals Odds to Bet On & Five to Ignore
- NCAAF Iowa State Cyclones Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Cincinnati Bearcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAA Football Betting Odds: Which Team is Favored to Win Each Conference?
- NCAA Predictions: Can Alabama Repeat as Champion?
- NCAA Football Most Expected 2021 Matches to Bet On
- 10 College Football Matches With The Highest Betting On the Line
- NCAAF 2021 National Championship Betting Odds: Top 11-15 Teams
- NCAAF Betting Predictions of Teams That Could Surprise In Each College Football Conference
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 6-10
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top Five
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 15-20 Teams
- 5 Betting Reasons Why Alabama Could Disappoint in the Upcoming NCAAF Season
- Top 20 NCAAF Teams Betting Analysis for the 2021 Season