Duke and Indiana may be known more for being two of the nation’s oldest and most prestigious basketball factories in American collegiate hoops history, but the two schools will stage a different kind of meeting when they square off in the 2015 Pinstripe Bowl on Saturday, December 26 at 3:30 PM ET live from Yankee Stadium in the Big Apple. Indiana is playing in a NCAA Football Odds bowl game for the first time since 2007 and just its second since 1993 while Duke looks to record its first postseason win since winning the Cotton Bowl way back in 1961. The Blue Devils are making their fourth consecutive bowl game appearance. Now, let’s find out which team is going to strike pay dirt!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NCAAF Northwestern Wildcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Total Wins Betting Preview
- Five NCAA Football Teams Totals Odds to Bet On & Five to Ignore
- NCAAF Iowa State Cyclones Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Cincinnati Bearcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAA Football Betting Odds: Which Team is Favored to Win Each Conference?
- NCAA Predictions: Can Alabama Repeat as Champion?
- NCAA Football Most Expected 2021 Matches to Bet On
- 10 College Football Matches With The Highest Betting On the Line
- NCAAF 2021 National Championship Betting Odds: Top 11-15 Teams
- NCAAF Betting Predictions of Teams That Could Surprise In Each College Football Conference
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 6-10
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top Five
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 15-20 Teams
- 5 Betting Reasons Why Alabama Could Disappoint in the Upcoming NCAAF Season