Duke and Indiana may be known more for being two of the nation’s oldest and most prestigious basketball factories in American collegiate hoops history, but the two schools will stage a different kind of meeting when they square off in the 2015 Pinstripe Bowl on Saturday, December 26 at 3:30 PM ET live from Yankee Stadium in the Big Apple. Indiana is playing in a NCAA Football Odds bowl game for the first time since 2007 and just its second since 1993 while Duke looks to record its first postseason win since winning the Cotton Bowl way back in 1961. The Blue Devils are making their fourth consecutive bowl game appearance. Now, let’s find out which team is going to strike pay dirt!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.