Every NCAAF season, college football fans get into a heated debate about which conference is the best in the game. It is usually the SEC that gets the majority of the love, but the Big Ten has become a major player in that argument, especially now that Michigan are once again a program to be reckoned with. We are on the brink of yet another NCAAF season, and that means it’s time to take a closer look at the major conferences to see how they might play out. I am going to look at each division and rank the teams in the order I believe they will finish, after which I will pick a conference champion. Find out more about the latest NCAAF betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.