Week 1 of the NCAAF season is filled to brimming with spectacular match-ups, but Week 2 is a little more subdued. There are a lot of games on tap that see the big boys play some lesser opponents in an effort to score some style points with the playoff committee. What you as a bettor are going to most likely be looking at this week are the college football spreads, as that is where most of the value is going to lie. Let’s take a look at some of the national championship favorites to see what they will be facing in Week 2.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.