Look at the SEC standings right now and you will see that it is the Alabama Crimson Tide who are once again dominating the proceedings. Barring a major collapse, it looks as though the reigning National Champions will be representing the West in the SEC Championship Game in Atlanta later this season. Things are a little foggier in the East, but a total collapse by the Tennessee Volunteers has allowed the Florida Gators to control their own destiny. This division is now theirs to lose, but they have a tough game ahead of them this weekend when they must head to Arkansas to face the Razorbacks. Florida are a 5.5-point favorite heading out on the road, and they are facing a Razorbacks team that is still licking its wounds after taking a pounding last weekend. The Gators are coming off a big win over their rivals, the Georgia Bulldogs, and must maintain that high if they are to go on the road and get one step closer to their conference championship game. Find the updated college football spreads here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.