The Michigan State Spartans are entering a transition year, following an offseason that saw the team lose the best quarterback in the school’s history in Connor Cook to the NFL draft, along with a number of starters from both sides of the football. MSU’s first test out of the gate in 2016 will be the Furman Paladins, a small private school from the FCS division. With all eyes on quarterback Tyler O’Connor and how he will settle into the quarterback role, will the Spartans dominate the Paladins, or will Michigan State’s transition factor into their performance? Read on as we break it all down for you in the week 1 college football betting lines preview below.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.