It has been a rough start to the SEC season for Georgia and South Carolina as the Dawgs are just 1-2 in the conference and the Gamecocks 1-3. So neither is going to win the SEC East Division but a win Saturday would help for potential bowl slotting. As of this writing, the game is still scheduled to be played at South Carolina on Saturday but it could be moved to another location or to Sunday due to Hurricane Matthew. Be sure to check out for more college football betting picks by clicking here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.