At this stage of the college football season, the one thing that teams crave more than anything else is to be in control of their own destiny. There is nothing worse than heading into the final weeks of the season with your fingers crossed that the competition will somehow slip up and open the door for you in the conference or playoff race. The 5-1 Florida Gators are one of the teams who have control over their own destiny, but they know that all of that could change at the World’s Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party in Jacksonville this weekend. This is the annual neutral site match-up between the Florida Gators and the Georgia Bulldogs, a pair of teams who just so happen to totally hate one another. This has been a down year for the Bulldogs, a team in transition, but you can bet that they will raise their game in order to try and disrupt the plans of their biggest rivals. The Gators will be heading into Jacksonville as a 7.5-point online betting favorite for this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.