Goodbye October, Welcome November! With just five weeks left in the 2015-16 college football season, the race for Heisman Trophy is getting tighter by the week, with various candidates doing their level best in the College Football betting odds to impress the voters. In Week 9, a good number of the top contenders were not in action, taking the week off due to their respective byes. Nonetheless, there was plenty of action across the league, with a number of them influencing our rankings ahead of the Week 10 games. Here is our updated list of our top five Heisman contenders as we enter Week 10 online betting fans, starting with a couple of honorable mentions.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.