The Navy Midshipmen and Houston Cougars will square off in a Week 13 College Football odds matchup that I have aptly dubbed the ‘Underrated Bowl’. You see, the two unheralded gridiron programs are set to square off in a Week 13 matchup of once-beaten teams that have both been almost as good this season as any of their ‘bigger-named’ national championship hopeful counterparts. With that said, one of these teams will see their New Year’s Day bowl six bowl game hopes dashed with a loss in this contest while the other can always lay claim to the fact that they should have been a four-team playoff participant, even if they never get ‘real’ consideration from the College Football Playoff Committee. Now, let’s find out which one of these dreamers can bring home the bacon and keep their national championships dreams alive.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.