Every team heads into the season with an eye on certain games that appear on their schedule. It’s natural to look ahead to big games that are on the horizon, but in doing so, you run the risk of slipping on a banana peel along the way. That is likely where the Michigan Wolverines are right now, as they have what looks to be a pretty straightforward schedule for the next couple of weeks, which should see them remain unbeaten until they face Ohio State. It is that game that every Big 10 fan, and perhaps even every college football fan, is waiting for, but there is work to be done by both teams before that big showdown comes calling. The Wolverines are coming off a bye week, but should really have no problem shaking off the rust against an Illinois Fighting Illini team that got a win last weekend to bring a 4-game losing skid to a halt. Michigan are not a team that has shown much mercy to lesser opponents this season, which makes the 38.5-point spread in this one seem like something the Wolverines could easily blow past. Find the updated college football betting lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NCAA Football Betting Odds: Which Team is Favored to Win Each Conference?
- NCAA Predictions: Can Alabama Repeat as Champion?
- NCAA Football Most Expected 2021 Matches to Bet On
- 10 College Football Matches With The Highest Betting On the Line
- NCAAF 2021 National Championship Betting Odds: Top 11-15 Teams
- NCAAF Betting Predictions of Teams That Could Surprise In Each College Football Conference
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 6-10
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top Five
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 15-20 Teams
- 5 Betting Reasons Why Alabama Could Disappoint in the Upcoming NCAAF Season
- Top 20 NCAAF Teams Betting Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 10-15 Teams
- NCAAF Week 1 ATS Picks for The 2021 Regular Season
- NCAAF 2021 Win/Loss Total Betting Prediction
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Week 1 Betting Predictions