Every team heads into the season with an eye on certain games that appear on their schedule. It’s natural to look ahead to big games that are on the horizon, but in doing so, you run the risk of slipping on a banana peel along the way. That is likely where the Michigan Wolverines are right now, as they have what looks to be a pretty straightforward schedule for the next couple of weeks, which should see them remain unbeaten until they face Ohio State. It is that game that every Big 10 fan, and perhaps even every college football fan, is waiting for, but there is work to be done by both teams before that big showdown comes calling. The Wolverines are coming off a bye week, but should really have no problem shaking off the rust against an Illinois Fighting Illini team that got a win last weekend to bring a 4-game losing skid to a halt. Michigan are not a team that has shown much mercy to lesser opponents this season, which makes the 38.5-point spread in this one seem like something the Wolverines could easily blow past. Find the updated college football betting lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.