Taking control of a sleeping giant team in college football can either turn out to be a blessing or a curse. In Miami, Mark Richt has very quickly made the Hurricanes relevant again, while in Texas, Charlie Strong has struggled, and now is sitting very much on the coaching hot seat. This was a season that started out in very promising fashion for the Longhorns, as they came out and won their opening two games, including a stunning 50-47 win over Notre Dame in Week 1. It has been all downhill from there, though, and there are some who suggest that a loss for Texas this weekend, which would be their fourth in a row, may spell the end of the road for Coach Strong. This is a game that you would ordinarily expect Texas, a 13.5-point betting odds favorite, to win, but when you have this much pressure being piled on a program, it’s tough to predict what will happen. That said, we are going to try and come up with a winning prediction right here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.