Iowa is 12-0 this season, and yet America still has its doubts. https://t.co/NZPKKJmFf5— USA TODAY (@USATODAY) November 28, 2015
One of the more intriguing questions as we enter conference championship games is whether or not the 12-0 Iowa Hawkeyes really have earned a spot in the College Football Playoff. It’s true that the team is 12-0, after their defeat of Nebraska, but as it stands right now, there are several more teams that have lost a game that are more worthy of a spot in that playoff. While a win over Michigan State would strengthen Iowa’s case immensely, as it stands now, I don’t really think they have earned that playoff spot. Let’s talk about why.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.