We are now at the stage of the 2016 college football season where we can seriously start talking about the legitimate candidates for a playoff spot. Only 4 teams are going to make it in, and while there is a lot of talk about postseason play coming out of some programs, a lot of it can pretty easily be dismissed as nothing but hot air. One team that still believes that they are part of the playoff picture is the Oklahoma Sooners, but with a pair of losses already on the season, their hopes of making it into the coveted final 4 look pretty slim indeed. There is still the consolation prize of the Big 12 Conference title to consider, and it has to be said that they still look like a pretty solid bet for that award. This weekend will see the Sooners host a Kansas Jayhawks side that really should be no match for this Oklahoma team, especially when you consider how the last couple of meetings have gone between these two.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.