There are many different ways in which a team can define their season. Sometimes it’s by playing great football all the way to an unbeaten record and a National Championship win. For other teams, it’s simply seeing an improvement over the previous season or coming up with a signature win that makes a season memorable. The reality is that every team enters the season with a certain level of expectation placed on their heads, but even when a team falls a little short of what fans had hoped for or expected, they can sometimes get a pass simply by delivering a memorable moment that will not be forgotten for years to come.
That is most certainly what the Kansas State Wildcats did when they beat the Oklahoma Sooners about a month ago. The rest of the season is essentially a wash for them, as that is all anyone will remember. Results have not been so good of late, though, so the Wildcats will be looking to get back on track when they head to Lubbock this weekend to face the Texas Tech Red Raiders. Texas Tech are favored by 2 ½ at home, with the point total set at 55 ½.
Kansas State vs Texas Tech 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- When: Saturday, November 23 at 7 PM EST
- Where: Jones AT&T Stadium, Lubbock
- TV: FS1
- Radio: SiriusXM
- Live Stream: Fox Sports Go
- College Football Week 13 Odds: Texas Tech -2.5 (Total 55.5)
Why bet on the Kansas State Wildcats?The Kansas State Wildcats rode the emotional wave of their huge win over Oklahoma into the following week, taking sown Kansas in a 38-10 win. The wheels have come off in the two games played after that one, though, as Kansas State are coming into this one on the heels of back to back wins. You could suggest that they relaxed a little after beating the Jayhawks, as that was the victory that took them to 6 wins and bowl eligibility.
Whatever the case, they need to find a way to bounce back and return to winning ways. They have certainly had the better of the Red Raiders in recent meetings, winning 7 of the last 8 and going 6-2 ATS in those meetings. Overall, though, they are just 1-6 SU in their last 7 road games.
- Points per Game: 31.10
- Passing Yards: 192.50
- Rushing Yards: 191.10
- Yards per Play: 5.69
- Points per Game: 21.40
- Passing Yards: 198.70
- Rushing Yards: 163.30
- Yards per Play: 6.26
Why bet on the Texas Tech Red Raiders?The wheels seemed to come off for the Red Raiders after they lost a 3OT thriller to the Baylor Bears. Since that defeat, the confidence appears to have worn off a little, as Texas Tech lost 3 of the 4 games following that one. They are now closing in on giving up close to 30 PPG, so they will need to have a better defensive effort, like they did in a recent 30-17 win over the Mountaineers, if they are to come away with the win in this one.
BIG 12 opposition has proven to be tough for this team, with just 2 wins in their last 12 versus conference foes. The OVER has been a very good bet with the Red Raiders, as all 6 of their last home games versus Kansas State have gone that route.
- Points per Game: 31.50
- Passing Yards: 311.60
- Rushing Yards: 159.70
- Yards per Play: 6.10
- Points per Game: 28.50
- Passing Yards: 309.80
- Rushing Yards: 168.20
- Yards per Play: 6.53
Kansas State vs Texas Tech College Football Week 13 Betting Trends
- Wildcats are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games on the road
- Wildcats are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games played in November
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Kansas State’s last 7 games
- Red Raiders are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games this season
- Red Raiders are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games played in week 13
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Texas Tech’s last 10 games at home
Expert Pick & Final Score Prediction for Kansas State vs Texas TechThis is one of those games that might ultimately be decided by whoever gets the ball last. I think we are looking at a game that could be decided by a field goal and I am going with the Kansas State Wildcats to win and cover.
Score: Kansas State Wildcats 33 – Texas State Red Raiders 30
More Week 13 College Football Betting News
- Oklahoma State vs West Virginia 2019 College Football Week 13 Lines & Expert Pick
- Memphis vs USF 2019 College Football Week 13 Betting Lines & Preview
- Temple vs Cincinnati 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- How to Bet SMU vs Navy 2019 College Football Week 13 Spread & Expert Pick
- Boston College vs Notre Dame 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds & Prediction
- Purdue vs Wisconsin 2019 College Football Week 13 Spread & Analysis
- Illinois vs Iowa 2019 College Football Week 13 Spread & Game Info
- Kansas State vs Texas Tech 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Duke vs Wake Forest 2019 College Football Week 13 Lines & Expert Pick
- Minnesota vs Northwestern 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds & Betting Analysis
- College Football Picks Week 13 & Wazzu Trip Recap (Ep. 755)
- Texas vs Baylor 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Samford vs Auburn 2019 College Football Week 13 Lines & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Arkansas vs LSU 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds & Game Info