Kentucky fans gotta be infuriated by the manner in which their team chocked up in Week 1. Leading the game 35-10 by half-time, it looked like the Wildcats were going to start their season in an emphatic winning fashion over Southern Miss. Come the second half, the Wildcats were blanked to the tune of 34-0, earning Southern Miss a surprising 44-35 win over UK. That is certainly not the kind of result the Wildcats needed ahead of their rivalry game against the Florida Gators, a team that has dominated the Kentucky since time immemorial. Can the Wildcats clean up their act and fight for an unlikely upset over Florida, or will the Gators extend their splendid dominance over Kentucky? Read on as we briefly preview this game, complete with free online college football odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.