Over the recent past, the linebacker position has tremendously changed at the National Football League level. Unlike in the past when nearly any skilled defender would pass on for the position, the current linebackers are expected to be big and strong enough to tackle opposing players, fast enough to chase them in the running game, and instinctual and fluid enough to drop back in coverage, leave alone defending the pass. For such reasons, there are just a handful of players with such qualities to serve at this position with high need. Looking at the current scope of NCAA football prospects, there is however no doubt that there will be a good number of premium linebackers to choose from during the 2016 NFL Draft. Here are some of the top College Football betting linebacker prospects that could dominate the top selections in next year’s NFL Draft.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.