The Memphis Tigers will look to close out their 2015 campaign on a positive note by pulling off the college football odds ‘upset’ over an Auburn Tigers team that also wants to finish strong after a seriously trying season. Now, let’s find out why the 2015 Birmingham Bowl, which takes place on Wednesday, December 30 at 12:00 PM ET, live from Legion Field, is offering as much value as any bowl game on the entire 2015 docket!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.