The battle of the bricks is once again here with us, but this time round, the game seem one-sided (at least on paper) as the red-hot Ohio Bobcats (4-1) take on the lukewarm Miami Redhawks (1-4) in a Saturday night College Football Odds thriller. The Redhawks are coming into this game desperate for a win as they try to answer the questions behind their disastrous start to the season. The only thing that seems to be on the Hawks’ side in this game is the 52-36-2 All-time record against the Bobcats. Conversely, the hosts will be coming out with guns blazing at home in the quest to continue their good run of results. Here are the key details you need to know about betting on this Ohio rivalry game.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NCAA Football Betting Odds: Which Team is Favored to Win Each Conference?
- NCAA Predictions: Can Alabama Repeat as Champion?
- NCAA Football Most Expected 2021 Matches to Bet On
- 10 College Football Matches With The Highest Betting On the Line
- NCAAF 2021 National Championship Betting Odds: Top 11-15 Teams
- NCAAF Betting Predictions of Teams That Could Surprise In Each College Football Conference
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 6-10
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top Five
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 15-20 Teams
- 5 Betting Reasons Why Alabama Could Disappoint in the Upcoming NCAAF Season
- Top 20 NCAAF Teams Betting Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 10-15 Teams
- NCAAF Week 1 ATS Picks for The 2021 Regular Season
- NCAAF 2021 Win/Loss Total Betting Prediction
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Week 1 Betting Predictions