NCAA football betting lines are in the spotlight as the Iowa Hawkeyes, led by head coach Kirk Ferentz, host Jim Harbaugh’s now-popular Michigan Wolverines in an intriguing Week 11 Big Ten battle. Michigan (9-3 SU, 6-6 ATS) is back in the chase for a national championship but the Wolverines have questions they need to answer, starting at quarterback. Iowa (12-2 SU, 7-6-1 ATS) won a surprising dozen games a year ago to equal Big Ten rivals, Michigan State and Ohio State in victories last season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.