If you’re ready for some college football against the spread picks, then you’ve come to the right place. The Michigan Wolverines and Michigan State Spartans staged one of the most memorable – and improbable games in recent college football memory a year ago and could very well do the same when they square off in a huge Week 8 Big Ten battle that could determine the postseason fates of both gridiron programs in 2016. Now, let’s find out if Jim Harbaugh’s Michigan squad can cover the spread as slight road favorites against Mark Dantonio’s Michigan State Spartans.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.