While the battle to become Michigan State’s starting quarterback in 2016 officially got underway on Jan. 1, just one day after the Spartans’ Cotton Bowl loss to Alabama, head coach Mark Dantonio has yet to name a starter with just two weeks to go before the Spartans’ regular season opener. Now, Dantonio’s tough decision can become your payday thanks to the value-packed betting odds surrounding Michigan State’s quarterback battle. Now, let’s find out who’s going to be the Michigan State’s new starting signal-caller.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.