The Michigan-Ohio State rivalry, perhaps the best in college football, hasn’t been much of a rivalry in recent years with the Buckeyes dominating their rivals to the north. But now that Jim Harbaugh has Michigan poised to rejoin the nation’s elite again, this season’s game on Nov. 26 in Columbus could be for a spot in the Big Ten Championship Game and then perhaps the College Football Playoff. Ohio State is currently +750 on NCAA football odds to win a second national title in three years, while Michigan is +800.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.