The Michigan Wolverines went into last NCAAF season with expectations high and the belief that they were a legitimate National Championship contender. The Wolverines entered the final game of the regular season with just a single loss, and they knew that a win over the Ohio State Buckeyes would more than likely mean a spot in the college football playoffs. Anyone who closely follows college football will remember that game for a perceived blown call after the Buckeyes went for it on 4th down and appeared to be handed a favorable spot. The Buckeyes went on to win that one, ending the Wolverines chances at a National Championship. They have the opportunity to start all over again, but does the 2017 version of the Michigan Wolverines really have a shot? Let’s take a closer look at the latest college betting odds for this coming season here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.