One of the highlights of the upcoming college football season has to be Week 13, as that is when we get to see a number of the big rivalry games played. Week 13 is going to prove to be very unlucky for some, but for others, it may well be the final push that sees them into the playoffs. One team that will feel as though they have a shot to be in the mix at this stage of the season are the Ole Miss Rebels. Sure they are in the extremely tough SEC West, but they have great coaching, as well as a proven QB in Chad Kelly. If they have any chance of making it into the final 4 of the college football playoff this year, they need to take advantage of their home games, and one of the most important of those will be the Egg Bowl match-ups against their bitter rivals, the Mississippi State Bulldogs. The college football predictions in this one has to go to the Rebels, but rivalry games routinely have a way of not going as planned.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.