While we’re still just about a month out from the start of the 2017 NCAA college football season, as football betting buffs across the globe already know, it’s never too soon to start looking ahead and forming some ‘college football betting opinions’ on what’s going to take place a few weeks into the regular season. In keeping with that thought process of getting ahead of the game, I’ve got a quartet of expert Week 4 picks that look more like virtual locks than gut-wrenching guesses. Since haste makes waste and you’ve probably got to get your ‘honey-do’ list finished before the start of college football betting season, let’s get down to business. Find out more about the latest NCAA winning favorites here. Will a home loss to Michigan State push Notre Dame Head coach Brian Kelly one step closer to leaving South Bend? Does Kevin Sumlin need his Texas A&M Aggies to be more than mediocre to keep his job? Will Oklahoma and Baylor both fly high under their respective first-year head coaches? Will 2016 playoff participant Washington avoid the big upset against Colorado in their PAC-12 pairing?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.