The road to a National Championship I seldom one that is traveled without some sort of obstacle along the way. Right now, the Louisville Cardinals are sitting outside the top 4 looking in, but winning out might well be enough to get them into the playoff picture. Their obstacle may very well have come last week when they faced a very stubborn Duke Blue Devils team in a game that was expected to be easy. The Cardinals ended up coming away with a 24-14 victory, and all that fans of the team can really ask is that they continue to find a way to win. This weekend should be another victory for Louisville, but you can bet that they will not be taking the NC State Wolfpack for granted. After all, this is a team that took Clemson to OT last week, and who had a chance to ice the game late before it even got to that point. The Wolfpack are a good team, and there are sure to be a lot of people who look at that 19-point online betting spread in favor of the Cardinals as being a little high.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.