The road to a National Championship I seldom one that is traveled without some sort of obstacle along the way. Right now, the Louisville Cardinals are sitting outside the top 4 looking in, but winning out might well be enough to get them into the playoff picture. Their obstacle may very well have come last week when they faced a very stubborn Duke Blue Devils team in a game that was expected to be easy. The Cardinals ended up coming away with a 24-14 victory, and all that fans of the team can really ask is that they continue to find a way to win. This weekend should be another victory for Louisville, but you can bet that they will not be taking the NC State Wolfpack for granted. After all, this is a team that took Clemson to OT last week, and who had a chance to ice the game late before it even got to that point. The Wolfpack are a good team, and there are sure to be a lot of people who look at that 19-point online betting spread in favor of the Cardinals as being a little high.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Three Best College Football Games of Week 1 Value Bets
- NCAAF Oklahoma Sooners Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Georgia Bulldogs Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- College Football Picks To Make the 4-Team Playoff
- NCAAF Notre Dame Fighting Irish Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- Four Options to Make Money Betting on College Football Underdogs
- NCAAF Texas A&M Aggies Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Northwestern Wildcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Total Wins Betting Preview
- Five NCAA Football Teams Totals Odds to Bet On & Five to Ignore
- NCAAF Iowa State Cyclones Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Cincinnati Bearcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAA Football Betting Odds: Which Team is Favored to Win Each Conference?
- NCAA Predictions: Can Alabama Repeat as Champion?
- NCAA Football Most Expected 2021 Matches to Bet On