While I almost literally bleed Penn State Nittany Lion blue, I’ll be the first to admit that over the last two seasons, I’ve also been one of the biggest Clemson Tigers fans in all the land. With the Tigers making consecutive national championship appearances against the mighty Alabama Crimson Tide and taking down Nick Saban’s supposedly superior squad in last season’s title tilt, it’s now quite evident that beloved head coach Dabo Swinney has built his program into one of the most elite in all of college football, so find out more about the updated NCAA predictions here. However, there will be plenty of change for the Tigers as they get set for the upcoming 2017 season without many of the stars that have led them to prominence the last two seasons, most notably, superstar signal-caller Deshaun Watson.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.