For the sake of full disclosure, not many of us (I included) saw that Notre Dame loss to Texas coming. And with that shock double-overtime defeat to the Longhorns, you can kiss goodbye to the Fighting Irish’s chances of making the playoffs this season, especially now that Notre Dame still has to face elite opponents like Mississippi State and Stanford before the end of the season. Fortunately for the Irish, they will be getting a much-needed break when they take on a softer opponent in the Nevada Wolf Pack team this weekend. Here is a brief College Football betting outlook at this game.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.