When the NCAAF betting regular season came to an end this year, there were head coaching vacancies in the double digits. The merry-go-round started even before the season began as Illinois fired Tim Beckman eight days ahead of opening day. The demise of Steve Sarkisian was a complete surprise, as alcohol appears to have sent him down in flames. Georgia firing Mark Richt after winning 144 games in 15 seasons was another surprise. Frank Beamer retired at Virginia Tech; South Carolina’s Steve Spurrier suddenly walked away in the middle of the season. Gary Pinkel left Missouri due to health issues; Jerry Kill had already left Minnesota during the middle of the season because of his epilepsy. Now that these coaches are done, though, let’s take a look at some of the most interesting hires that have already been made.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.