One of the great things about the opening week of the college football season is that every team comes in with the same record, and every single one of them has the same dream, which is to win a National Championship. Only one team can actually pull that off, and as the week’s progress, hopes and dreams will quickly start to crumble. Getting off to a good start is incredibly important, and different teams take very different approaches on how to do that. For some, and easy game is the way to go in Week 1, while others look to test themselves from the get go. Two teams who appear to be looking for a stern test are the Georgia Bulldogs and the North Carolina Tar Heels, as they will hook up in the Chik-Fil-A Kick-Off Game at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta. These are a pair of teams with high hopes this online betting season, and a win in Week 1 could well be the catalyst that spurs them on to even greater things.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.