One of the great things about the opening week of the college football season is that every team comes in with the same record, and every single one of them has the same dream, which is to win a National Championship. Only one team can actually pull that off, and as the week’s progress, hopes and dreams will quickly start to crumble. Getting off to a good start is incredibly important, and different teams take very different approaches on how to do that. For some, and easy game is the way to go in Week 1, while others look to test themselves from the get go. Two teams who appear to be looking for a stern test are the Georgia Bulldogs and the North Carolina Tar Heels, as they will hook up in the Chik-Fil-A Kick-Off Game at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta. These are a pair of teams with high hopes this online betting season, and a win in Week 1 could well be the catalyst that spurs them on to even greater things.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NCAAF Oklahoma Sooners Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Georgia Bulldogs Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- College Football Picks To Make the 4-Team Playoff
- NCAAF Notre Dame Fighting Irish Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- Four Options to Make Money Betting on College Football Underdogs
- NCAAF Texas A&M Aggies Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Northwestern Wildcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Total Wins Betting Preview
- Five NCAA Football Teams Totals Odds to Bet On & Five to Ignore
- NCAAF Iowa State Cyclones Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Cincinnati Bearcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAA Football Betting Odds: Which Team is Favored to Win Each Conference?
- NCAA Predictions: Can Alabama Repeat as Champion?
- NCAA Football Most Expected 2021 Matches to Bet On
- 10 College Football Matches With The Highest Betting On the Line