After all the excitement of the opening week of the college football season, the bigger schools get to relax a little in Week 2, as most of them are going against much lesser opposition this time around. While that may make for a relatively weak schedule, there are some match-ups that really jump off the page. One that catches the eye sees the North Carolina Tar Heels head into Champaign, Illinois to face the Fighting Illini in what I believe will be a very close game. UNC are trying to get back on track after a double digit loss to Georgia in Week 1, while Illinois will be looking to keep things rolling after routing Murray State in their first game under new head coach Lovie Smith. The bookies have the Tar Heels as a 9-point favorite heading into this one, but we all know how tough it can be to win on the road, especially when you are looking an 0-2 start to the season square in the face. Let’s take a closer look at this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NCAA Football Betting Odds: Which Team is Favored to Win Each Conference?
- NCAA Predictions: Can Alabama Repeat as Champion?
- NCAA Football Most Expected 2021 Matches to Bet On
- 10 College Football Matches With The Highest Betting On the Line
- NCAAF 2021 National Championship Betting Odds: Top 11-15 Teams
- NCAAF Betting Predictions of Teams That Could Surprise In Each College Football Conference
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 6-10
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top Five
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 15-20 Teams
- 5 Betting Reasons Why Alabama Could Disappoint in the Upcoming NCAAF Season
- Top 20 NCAAF Teams Betting Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 10-15 Teams
- NCAAF Week 1 ATS Picks for The 2021 Regular Season
- NCAAF 2021 Win/Loss Total Betting Prediction
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Week 1 Betting Predictions