After all the excitement of the opening week of the college football season, the bigger schools get to relax a little in Week 2, as most of them are going against much lesser opposition this time around. While that may make for a relatively weak schedule, there are some match-ups that really jump off the page. One that catches the eye sees the North Carolina Tar Heels head into Champaign, Illinois to face the Fighting Illini in what I believe will be a very close game. UNC are trying to get back on track after a double digit loss to Georgia in Week 1, while Illinois will be looking to keep things rolling after routing Murray State in their first game under new head coach Lovie Smith. The bookies have the Tar Heels as a 9-point favorite heading into this one, but we all know how tough it can be to win on the road, especially when you are looking an 0-2 start to the season square in the face. Let’s take a closer look at this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.