One of the biggest games in the Big 12 for the past couple of years has been Oklahoma against TCU. The Sooners and Frogs along with Baylor have been the conference’s powers for a while. But with Baylor now potentially a huge mess with the firing of Coach Art Briles, the winner of the Oklahoma-TCU game on Oct. 1 in Fort Worth should be the team to beat for the Big 12 title and potential spot in the College Football Playoff. Oklahoma has shortest college football lines among Big 12 teams to win the national title at +1400. TCU is +4000.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.