Ohio State (12-1 SU, 6-7 ATS) may have lost a bunch of top-notch talent from a year ago, including two players that were both picked in the Top 5 in this year’s NFL Draft, but the 2014 national champion Buckeyes look like they’re going to make another strong run for an appearance in the four-team CFB Playoff after falling just short last season. Now, let’s find out what’s in store for Urban Meyer’s team as they get set for the quickly approaching 2016 regular season and the current NCAA Football odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.