At this point in the 2016 college football season, most fans are of the belief that the Big 10 Conference winner will be revealed in a few weeks when the Ohio State Buckeyes face the Michigan Wolverines. Both teams are in a playoff spot right now, but that meeting could change all of that. All of this is assuming that both teams make it through the next few weeks unscathed, and if we know anything about college football, it’s that surprises do happen. Ohio State dodged a bullet last week when they needed OT to get past the Wisconsin Badgers, and this weekend could prove to be a tricky one too. On paper, the Buckeyes should have more than enough to get past Penn State, but the Nittany Lions are on a bit of an upswing that has seen them move to 4-2 on the season. They should also be well rested after a bye week, and no team has an easy time going into Happy Valley to get a win. The Buckeyes are a 20-point online betting favorite heading into this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.