At this point in the 2016 college football season, most fans are of the belief that the Big 10 Conference winner will be revealed in a few weeks when the Ohio State Buckeyes face the Michigan Wolverines. Both teams are in a playoff spot right now, but that meeting could change all of that. All of this is assuming that both teams make it through the next few weeks unscathed, and if we know anything about college football, it’s that surprises do happen. Ohio State dodged a bullet last week when they needed OT to get past the Wisconsin Badgers, and this weekend could prove to be a tricky one too. On paper, the Buckeyes should have more than enough to get past Penn State, but the Nittany Lions are on a bit of an upswing that has seen them move to 4-2 on the season. They should also be well rested after a bye week, and no team has an easy time going into Happy Valley to get a win. The Buckeyes are a 20-point online betting favorite heading into this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NCAAF Georgia Bulldogs Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- College Football Picks To Make the 4-Team Playoff
- NCAAF Notre Dame Fighting Irish Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- Four Options to Make Money Betting on College Football Underdogs
- NCAAF Texas A&M Aggies Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Northwestern Wildcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Total Wins Betting Preview
- Five NCAA Football Teams Totals Odds to Bet On & Five to Ignore
- NCAAF Iowa State Cyclones Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Cincinnati Bearcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAA Football Betting Odds: Which Team is Favored to Win Each Conference?
- NCAA Predictions: Can Alabama Repeat as Champion?
- NCAA Football Most Expected 2021 Matches to Bet On
- 10 College Football Matches With The Highest Betting On the Line
- NCAAF 2021 National Championship Betting Odds: Top 11-15 Teams