After receiving the top overall ranking this week, the Ohio State Buckeyes have even more motivation to beat 10th-ranked Michigan Wolverines than they normally would when their annual rivalry known as ‘The Game’ goes down live from Ann Arbor on Saturday.
While the Buckeyes are primed to lock down one of the four berths in the annual College Football Playoff, the Wolverines are playing their best football of the season at just the right time and looking to extend their own modest winning streak. With a ton riding on the line in this Big Ten battle, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against their college football odds.
Ohio State vs Michigan 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds & Prediction
- When: Saturday, November 30, 2019 at 12:00 PM ET
- Where: Michigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- TV: FOX
- Radio: Ohio State / Michigan
- Live Stream: Fox Sports Go
- College Football Week 14 Odds: Ohio State -9 / Total: 50.5
- Rain/Snow Showers: 3°C/37°F
- Humidity: 81%
- Precipitation: 50%
- Wind: 13 mph E
- Cloud Cover: 96%
- Type of Stadium: Open
Why Bet On Ohio State?
There are an absolute ton of reasons to back the top-ranked Buckeyes in this matchup. First of all, Ohio State is ranked a commanding first in scoring (49.4 ppg) and identical first points allowed (10.5 ppg). The Buckeyes remained unbeaten by dismantling Penn State 28-17 last weekend in a game that wasn’t nearly as close as the final score suggests. Quarterback Justin Fields has been phenomenal in passing for 2,352 yards passing and 33 touchdowns with only one interception, while adding an additional 445 rushing yards and 10 scores.
- Average Score For: 49.36
- Total Yards: 531.09
- Pass Yards: 248.27
- Rush Yards: 282.82
- Average Score Against: 10.45
- Total Yards: 217.36
- Pass Yards: 126.18
- Rush Yards: 91.18
Why Bet On Michigan?
As I said earlier, Michigan is playing at a high level right now, having won four straight while trouncing current No. 16 Notre Dame a month ago and subduing a very good Indiana team 39-14 last weekend. More importantly, the Wolverines have improved on the offensive side of the ball in a big way during their four-game winning streak by putting at least 38 points on the board in each contest. Last, but not least, Michigan is also unbeaten at home in six games and the Wolverines have a very good defense that ranks 12th nationally in points allowed (16.2 ppg).
- Average Score For: 33.55
- Total Yards: 402.64
- Pass Yards: 247.55
- Rush Yards: 155.09
- Average Score Against: 16.18
- Total Yards: 267
- Pass Yards: 161.09
- Rush Yards: 105.91
College Football Week 14 Betting Trends for Ohio State vs Michigan
- Ohio State is 8-2 ATS in the last 10 games
- Ohio State is 10-0 SU in the last 10 games
- The total went OVER in 4 of Ohio State’s last 5 games played in November
- Michigan is 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games
- Michigan is 7-1 SU in their last 8 games
- The total went OVER in 9 of Michigan’s last 13 games
Ohio State vs Michigan Expert Analysis and Prediction
I know Michigan is playing very well right now and that they are playing at home, but I say go with the 56 percent of public bettors that are currently backing Ohio State to get it done on the road in this one. After watching the Buckeyes subdue a Penn State team that beat Michigan earlier this season, I’m convinced the Buckeyes are completely legitimate to win the national championship this season.
Ohio State has dominated this series by winning seven straight, including an emphatic 62-39 home win last season. While Michigan has gone 4-0 ATS in their last 4 conference games and 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games overall, the Buckeyes have gone a bankroll-boosting 9-1 ATS in their last 10 games against a team with a winning record and 8-2 ATS in their last 10 conference games. I’m expecting Ohio State’s stout defense to get after Shea Patterson and force the mostly mediocre signal-caller into a couple of costly turnovers while Justin Fields shines again.
Pick: Ohio State 35 Michigan 21
More College Football Week 14 Betting News
- Alabama vs Auburn 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Iowa State vs Kansas State 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds & Pick
- Florida State vs Florida 2019 College Football Week 14 Spread & Game Preview
- Texas A&M vs LSU 2019 College Football Week 14 Betting Lines & Analysis
- Rutgers vs Penn State 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Notre Dame vs Stanford 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds & Analysis
- Navy vs Houston 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Georgia vs Georgia Tech 2019 College Football Week 14 Lines & Analysis
- Baylor vs Kansas 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Oregon State vs Oregon 2019 College Football Week 14 Spread & Analysis
- Colorado vs Utah 2019 College Football Week 14 Betting Lines & Preview
- Ohio State vs Michigan 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds & Prediction
- Boise State vs Colorado State 2019 College Football Week 14 Lines & Preview
- Appalachian State vs Troy 2019 College Football Week 14 Spread & Game Info