We always talk about how hard is to repeat as a champion in any sport, and in the case of college football, that also means repeating as a conference champ. It was Oklahoma who were the winners of the Big 12 last year, and it was believed that they would quite easily do it again this year. They have had a tough start to the season, though, but are starting to put things together with three straight wins. They will be heading into Texas this weekend to face a Red Raiders team that is heading in the opposite direction. Tech have now lost back to back games, and are now just 3-3 on the season. The low point to their season had to have been the 48-17 beating they took at the hands of the West Virginia Mountaineers on home field last weekend. It is going to be interesting to see if they can bounce back from that defeat, or if it will serve as the beginning of the end of their season. The Sooners are a 14.5-point betting odds favorite for this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.