As the college football regular season comes to a close and the conference championship games loom large, one thing we know for sure is that at least one team with a single loss will be in the top 4. Who that team is remains to be seen, as it is going to take the next two weeks to fully figure it out. Even then, we may all be sitting waiting on the playoff committee with no idea of what they are going to do. For the teams still in the playoff conversation, all they can do is win out and hope that the committee looks upon them with a favorable eye.
One team that is still very much in the conversation is the Oklahoma Sooners, although their loss to Kansas State is one that is certainly going to hurt their playoff chances. A win here against their biggest rivals and another win over Baylor in the Big 12 Conference Championship Game might just ne enough to sway the committee, but it is also going to depend on how the other games play put. The Sooners are in as a 13-point road favorite, with the point total for this one set at 69.
Oklahoma vs Oklahoma State 2019 College Football Week 14 Spread & Pick
- When: Saturday, November 30 at 8 PM EST
- Where: Boone-Pickens, Stillwater
- TV: FOX
- Radio: SiriusXM
- Live Stream: Fox Sports
- College Football Week 14 Spread: Oklahoma -13 (Total 69)
Why bet on the Oklahoma Sooners?The Sooners season looked to be dead and buried a couple of weeks ago when they came back from 28-3 down to the Baylor Bears to win 34-31 in an instant classic. That victory will certainly have been enough to put them back on the radar of the playoff committee, but will it be enough to erase the stink of the loss to Kansas State earlier this season?
Winning this one and the Big 12 Conference Championship Game might be enough, but they are realistically probably going to need some help from the teams ahead of them. The Sooners are 8-2 SU in their last 10 meetings with the Cowboys and are an impressive 19-1 SU in their last 20 road games. They are 7-1 SU in their last 8 visits to Stillwater, but they are just 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games versus conference foes.
- Points per Game: 45.27
- Passing Yards: 316.64
- Rushing Yards: 253.91
- Yards per Play: 8.39
- Points per Game: 25.45
- Passing Yards: 194.91
- Rushing Yards: 142.09
- Yards per Play: 5.33
Why bet on the Oklahoma State Cowboys?The bookies may not fancy the chances of the Oklahoma State Cowboys in this one, but give their current form, it would be a mistake to rule the out entirely. The Cowboys are coming into this game on a very positive 4-game winning streak, a run that began with a win over a ranked Iowa State team a month ago.
Perhaps the most surprising aspect of their run has been that the defense has played really well over the last 2 weeks, surrendering just 13 PPG. This is a team that usually gets sucked into shootouts, so that strong performance by the D needs to be applauded. The Cowboys have been a fantastic bet against the spread, going 9-2 ATS tis season, not to mention 5-1 ATS in their last 6 home games.
- Points per Game: 35.00
- Passing Yards: 229.55
- Rushing Yards: 249.18
- Yards per Play: 6.55
- Points per Game: 26.36
- Passing Yards: 276.18
- Rushing Yards: 139.00
- Yards per Play: 5.67
Oklahoma vs Oklahoma State College Football Week 14 Betting Trends
- Sooners are 19-1 SU in their last 20 games on the road
- Sooners are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Big 12 conference
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Oklahoma’s last 8 games played in November
- Cowboys are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games
- Cowboys are 9-2 ATS in their last 11 games this season
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Oklahoma State’s last 5 games played in week 14
Expert Pick & Final Score Prediction for Oklahoma vs Oklahoma StateThere is no denying that the Sooners are a good football team, but they have not looked 100% convincing over the past few weeks. I think that the Cowboys keep this one close, albeit in a losing effort.
Score: Oklahoma Sooners 39 – Oklahoma State Cowboys 33
More Week 14 College Football Betting News
- Alabama vs Auburn 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Iowa State vs Kansas State 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds & Pick
- Florida State vs Florida 2019 College Football Week 14 Spread & Game Preview
- Texas A&M vs LSU 2019 College Football Week 14 Betting Lines & Analysis
- Rutgers vs Penn State 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Notre Dame vs Stanford 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds & Analysis
- Navy vs Houston 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Georgia vs Georgia Tech 2019 College Football Week 14 Lines & Analysis
- Baylor vs Kansas 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Oregon State vs Oregon 2019 College Football Week 14 Spread & Analysis
- Colorado vs Utah 2019 College Football Week 14 Betting Lines & Preview
- Ohio State vs Michigan 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds & Prediction
- Boise State vs Colorado State 2019 College Football Week 14 Lines & Preview
- Appalachian State vs Troy 2019 College Football Week 14 Spread & Game Info