There are two ways things can go when a coach gets fired in the early part of the season. The team, which is already struggling, can essentially pack up their stuff and go further downhill, or they can rise up under the direction of the new coach. In the case of the LSU Tigers, who fired Les Miles a few weeks back, things have gone in the latter direction. The Tigers have put together 3 straight wins under Ed Orgeron, and it has to be said that they look like a revitalized bunch. They are going to have another tough test this weekend with the Ole Miss Rebels coming to town. The Rebels have been up and down all season long, but when they are firing on all cylinders, they are an incredibly tough team to take down. The problem here is that they haven’t fired that way on too many occasions this season. The LSU Tigers are a 6.5-point online betting favorite for this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.