The University of Alabama is clearly the premier college football program in the country and the Crimson Tide are the defending national champions. They are the only team to make each of the first two College Football Playoffs. And they are also two-time SEC West champions, easily the toughest division in NCAA. However, the Tide have lost two straight games to Ole Miss. Those two square off in a huge early-season test on Sept. 17 in Oxford. Kickoff will be at 3:30 p.m. ET and televised by CBS. The Tide have a wins total of 10 for this season on college football odds and the Rebels 7.5.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.