Since college football began, we have seen programs rise and fall, with periods of greatness followed by several lean years. The USC Trojans were once at the top of the pile, but their fall came as the result of a self-inflicted wound. Numerous NCAA violations saw them stripped of scholarships, which in turn led to them being able to recruit as heavily as they would have liked. The Oregon Ducks, the opponents of USC this weekend, had a shorter ride at the top of the pile, but their fall has been more dramatic than most. We all knew that there was going to be a drop off when Marcus Mariota made the jump to the NFL, but I don’t believe anyone saw them falling this far. The Ducks have been awful this season, and will head to California this weekend with a 2-5 record, and one of the leakiest defenses in all of college football. That may help explain why the USC Trojans have been installed as a 17-point online betting favorite for this match-up on Saturday.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.