The Colorado State Rams will look to hold down the fort at home when they host the visiting Oregon State Beavers at Hughes Stadium in their college football Week 1 matchup on Saturday August 26th. So make sure to take a look at the latest NCAA football betting odds that we have available for this coming week. The Rams narrowly recorded a winning record last season while Oregon State will be looking to improve after failing to win half of their games a year ago. Now, let’s find out which team is offering the best value in this matchup.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.