On Saturday, the most important game in the Big Ten takes place when the 1-loss Penn State Nittany Lions face-off against undefeated Ohio State. The Buckeyes step onto Ohio Stadium’s field a -18 favorite. Will the Buckeyes lock up a spot in the Big Ten Championship with a cover win? Keep reading for the college football odds, a preview, and a free pick for Penn State vs Ohio State!
Penn State vs Ohio State 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds, Preview & Pick
- When: Saturday, Nov. 23 at 12:00 pm ET
- Where: Ohio Stadium, Columbus, OH
- TV: FOX
- ATS Odds: Ohio State -18
- Showers: 4°C/40°F
- Humidity: 66%
- Precipitation: 50%
- Wind: 9 mph NNW
- Cloud Cover: 81%
- Type of Stadium: Open
Why the Penn State Nittany Lions are a good bet +18?
In the loss to the Minnesota Golden Gophers, the Nittany Lions made a furious rally that came up short. If Penn State had won that game, they’d have remained ranked in the College Football Playoff Top 4. The Lions bounced back in their last. They beat Indiana 34-27. Penn State fields one of the top defenses in the nation. If any defense can stop the Buckeyes, it’s Penn State’s.
- Total Yards: 428.4
- Passing Yards: 253.5
- Rushing Yards: 174.9
- Points Scored: 36.8
- Total Yards: 316.6
- Passing Yards: 240.3
- Rushing Yards: 76.3
- Points Allowed: 13.5
Why the Ohio State Buckeyes are a good bet -18?
Although Ohio State ranks second in the CFP, they’re a favorite along with Clemson to win the National Championship. The reason rests with the Buckeyes’ defense, which only allows 9.8 points per. Penn State is a quality team but the Nittany Lions haven’t faced a thorough dominating machine-like Ohio State. The Buckeyes are 8-2 ATS. Their only non-covers were against Houston and Rutgers, teams that picked up points in garbage time.
- Total Yards: 542.4
- Passing Yards: 254.3
- Rushing Yards: 288.1
- Points Scored: 51.5
- Total Yards: 216.8
- Passing Yards: 126
- Rushing Yards: 90.8
- Points Allowed: 9.8
College Football Week 13 Betting Trends for Penn State vs Ohio State
- Nittany Lions are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games following an ATS loss
- Penn State is 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games on field turf
- The total went UNDER in 5 of Penn State’s last 5 games on the road
- Home team is 5-1 ATS in the last 6 meetings
- Buckeyes are 8-1 ATS in their last 9 games
- Ohio State is 11-1 ATS in their last 12 games following a straight-up win
Penn State vs Ohio State Final Betting Analysis
Penn State plays hard. But, they face the best team in college football on Saturday. While LSU wins behind Joe Burrow’s arms and legs, the Ohio State Buckeyes win by dominating on both sides of the football.
Ohio State averages over 51 points while holding opponents to less than 10 per. The Buckeyes throttled Wisconsin 38-7. They beat Cincinnati, the best team in the AAC, 42-0. Penn State starts a freshman quarterback. Ohio State will make him suffer. Back the Buckeyes to cover.
College Football Week 13 Free Pick: Ohio State -18
More College Football Week 13 Betting News
- Oklahoma State vs West Virginia 2019 College Football Week 13 Lines & Expert Pick
- Memphis vs USF 2019 College Football Week 13 Betting Lines & Preview
- Temple vs Cincinnati 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- How to Bet SMU vs Navy 2019 College Football Week 13 Spread & Expert Pick
- Boston College vs Notre Dame 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds & Prediction
- Purdue vs Wisconsin 2019 College Football Week 13 Spread & Analysis
- Illinois vs Iowa 2019 College Football Week 13 Spread & Game Info
- Kansas State vs Texas Tech 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Duke vs Wake Forest 2019 College Football Week 13 Lines & Expert Pick
- Minnesota vs Northwestern 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds & Betting Analysis
- College Football Picks Week 13 & Wazzu Trip Recap (Ep. 755)
- Texas vs Baylor 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Samford vs Auburn 2019 College Football Week 13 Lines & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Arkansas vs LSU 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds & Game Info