The battle for the top 4 spots in college football is going to go all the way down to the wire, with that finish line now very much in sight. In college football, there is very little margin for error, as one loss is sometimes all it takes to eliminate a team from playoff contention, or to at least have them hoping that the playoff committee does not see that loss as too egregious when compared to other 1-loss teams. There are now just 2 weeks left in the regular season, after which we get the conference championship game weekend, which means that the margin for error is now down to zero.
We are not just talking about the playoffs here, though, as there are several teams out of the playoff picture who are still in the hunt for an appearance in their conference championship game. The Wisconsin Badgers are one such team, as they are still very much in with a shot at winning the West and making it into the Big Ten game. The Badgers come into this one against Purdue as a 24 ½ point favorite, with the point total set at 48.
Purdue vs Wisconsin 2019 College Football Week 13 Spread & Analysis
- When: Saturday, November 23 at 4 PM EST
- Where: Camp Randall Stadium, Madison
- TV: FOX
- Radio: SiriusXM
- Live Stream: Fox Sports Go
- College Football Week 13 Spread: Wisconsin -24.5 (Total 48)
Why bet on the Purdue Boilermakers?The Purdue Boilermakers still have a mathematical shot at becoming bowl eligible, but that would mean winning their final two games of the regular season. At 4-6, it would be easy to simply write them off, but they come into this game on the heels of back to back wins over Northwestern and Nebraska. While those victories highlight the tenacity and spirit of the Boilermakers, you also need to say that they came against teams far less talented than Wisconsin.
Over their last 10 meetings with the Badgers, Purdue has failed to pick up a single win and are just 2-8 ATS in those games. One the positive side of things, though, Purdue has covered the spread in 5 of their last 6 games overall. They are also 6-2 SU in their last 8 games played in the month of November.
- Points per Game: 24.50
- Passing Yards: 298.50
- Rushing Yards: 76.80
- Yards per Play: 5.25
- Points per Game: 27.80
- Passing Yards: 238.50
- Rushing Yards: 172.20
- Yards per Play: 5.82
Why bet on the Wisconsin Badgers?With back to back losses to Illinois and Ohio State, the Wisconsin Badgers saw their hopes of a playoff appearance go down in flames. As mentioned earlier, the Badgers can still win the West Division and make it into the Big Ten Championship Game by winning here and then beating Minnesota next Saturday. The one thing that Wisconsin cannot do is overlook this game as look ahead to next week. That is when big favorites tend to struggle.
The Badgers are a perfect 5-0 SU in home games this season and have won each of their last 6 home meetings with the Boilermakers. In the month of November, Wisconsin is an impressive 10-4-1 ATS in their last 15 games played in that month.
- Points per Game: 34.60
- Passing Yards: 189.90
- Rushing Yards: 235.10
- Yards per Play: 6.17
- Points per Game: 13.40
- Passing Yards: 154.30
- Rushing Yards: 103.30
- Yards per Play: 4.45
Purdue vs Wisconsin College Football Week 13 Betting Trends
- Boilermakers are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games played in November
- Boilermakers are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Big 10 conference
- The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Purdue’s last 14 games on the road
- Badgers are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games at home
- Badgers are 10-4-1 ATS in their last 15 games played in November
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Wisconsin’s last 7 games played on a Saturday
Expert Pick & Final Score Prediction for Purdue vs WisconsinOver the past 10 meetings with Purdue, the Badgers have made things look easy, winning all 10 games by an average of 23 PPG. I think they improve upon that average with a very comfortable win on Saturday afternoon.
Score: Purdue Boilermakers 10 – Wisconsin Badgers 48
More Week 13 NCAA Football Betting News
- Oklahoma State vs West Virginia 2019 College Football Week 13 Lines & Expert Pick
- Memphis vs USF 2019 College Football Week 13 Betting Lines & Preview
- Temple vs Cincinnati 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- How to Bet SMU vs Navy 2019 College Football Week 13 Spread & Expert Pick
- Boston College vs Notre Dame 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds & Prediction
- Purdue vs Wisconsin 2019 College Football Week 13 Spread & Analysis
- Illinois vs Iowa 2019 College Football Week 13 Spread & Game Info
- Kansas State vs Texas Tech 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Duke vs Wake Forest 2019 College Football Week 13 Lines & Expert Pick
- Minnesota vs Northwestern 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds & Betting Analysis
- College Football Picks Week 13 & Wazzu Trip Recap (Ep. 755)
- Texas vs Baylor 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Samford vs Auburn 2019 College Football Week 13 Lines & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Arkansas vs LSU 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds & Game Info